ONLINE Self Paced Skin & Wound Management Course
Learn in the comfort of your own home!
1. Ninety (90) days of program access
2. Program syllabus and workbook shipped
(4-5 business days)
3. NAWC® WCC® exam fees
4. Continuing Education Certificate
5. "Alumni Only" access at www.WCEI.net
6. WCEI promotional items
7. Clinical support hotline
Is Online Learning Right For You?
| Click Here to
(and save $30 application fee)
- Flexible schedule
- Web based, accessible anywhere
- Extensive alumni materials
- You need a high level of self-motivation and self-discipline
- A computer with internet access, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash and Mozilla Firefox browser is needed
- Basic computer skills i.e. browsers, downloading, e-mail, etc.
STEPS TO SUCCESSFUL WCEI ONLINE LEARNING
PRICING CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
TECH SUPPORT CANCELLATION POLICY
ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION PAPER REGISTRATION DOWNLOAD
Step 1: Make sure your computer will support eLearning by
reviewing these SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS.
Step 2: Follow these DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS for selecting
and registering for your course.
Step 3: After your registration is confirmed, follow ACCESSING MODULES.
EMAIL US: email@example.com
The Skin & Wound Management Course© is approved by the National
Alliance of Wound Care® Credentialing Board (NAWCCB®), the credentialing
arm of the National Alliance of Wound Care®.