The Benefits of Choosing WCEI
"You guys weren't kidding when you said you
would change our lives in one week. I am now considered the "expert" at
my facility and I've already revised two of our hospital's policies and
am working on developing a protocol. Your class has definitely changed
my career path, and it's the best thing I've ever done, career-wise."
- Deb, Florida
WCEI is a high-quality wound management education company with a unique combination of experienced staff, extensive knowledge, and an enthusiasm for teaching wound healing that separates us from other programs.
We provide in-depth training for experienced wound care practitioners looking to expand their knowledge while gaining new skills.
The major benefits of WCEI’s wound management training programs are:
- State-of-the-art wound management training based on the most current standards of practice guidelines and evidence-based research.
- Gain practical knowledge that makes a real difference in attendees’ daily work.
- Wound care management courses that are open to all health care professionals and caregivers, and are not restricted to those with certain degrees or professional designations.
- Diabetic wound management course that takes your wound certification to the next level.
- Ostomy Management course and hands-on skills training workshops to give your patients the care they need.
- Classes that are interesting, fun, high-energy and interactive, and are taught by top-notch instructors.
- Specialized wound management training provides increased consumer/patient confidence in your skills.
- The prestigious board certified (WCC®) Wound Care Certification, (DWC™) Diabetic Wound Certification and (OMS) Ostomy Management Specialist℠ are awarded by the (NAWCO®) National Alliance of Wound Care and Ostomy, to those who are eligible and pass the respective exam. The WCC®, DWC™ and OMS credentials helps to earn professional respect, career advancement and increased pay.