Increase Revenue Potential and Marketability of your Sales Force!
The Wound Care Education Institute (WCEI®) offers a comprehensive skin and wound care training program and certification credential for Sales and Marketing professionals that are employed in the wound care industry.
Train to be a Wound Care
By earning the CWCMS™ as wound care sales professionals, your team can help:
The WCEI skin and wound management course is offered in two options:
Increase your Revenue Potential
Enhance your Customer Base
Improve your Competitive Edge
- INDIVIDUAL OPTION: Attend a 30 hour classroom course that is offered at various locations around the US. You train among clinicians with certification exam at the conclusion.
- FAST TRACK OPTION: Groups of 10 or more can arrange for an on-site condensed version designed specifically for your organization/product line.
The course focuses on the best practices in wound care, the science behind healing wounds, and the most current standards of practice.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS!
Click Here to view sales and marketing package for added benefits
to view our detailed course curriculum.
- Click here for course fees and registration details
- Click here to download the CWCMS™ certification handbook and application
- Click here to begin registration process by selecting a class location
Eligibility for Certification
Applicants for the CWCMS™ Certification must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Verified current or past employment in a wound care industry related sales position.*
2. Complete application
for WCEI "Certified Wound Care Market Specialist" Course
3. Attend the WCEI Skin and Wound Management Course. (full attendance required)
4. Complete the WCEI Certified Wound Care Market Specialist online training module.
5. Agree to follow CWCMS™ Code of Ethics
6. Receive passing score of 85% on the CWCMS™ Examination.
7. Payment of required fees.
*Wound Care Industry includes but not limited to: Companies/Business/Individuals that provide products, research, equipment, services, and adjunctive therapies to consumers or healthcare providers for the purpose of skin and/or wound management. If no experience or current employment in the wound care industry, applicant must provide a minimum of 3 references. (Professional, Academic, Colleagues, or Customer)
Contact: Mike Grivas, CWCMS, VP Business Development
Wound Care Education Institute
Click here for CANCELLATION POLICIES.