Increase Revenue Potential and Marketability of your Sales Force!
The Wound Care Education Institute (WCEI®) offers a comprehensive skin and wound care training program and certification credential for Sales and Marketing professionals that are employed in the wound care industry.
By earning the CWCMS™ as wound care sales professionals, your team will:
Increase your Revenue Potential
Enhance your Customer Base
Improve your Competitive Edge
The course focuses on the best practices in wound care, the science behind healing wounds, and the most current standards of practice.
The WCEI Skin and Wound Management Course is offered in two options:
- INDIVIDUAL OPTION - Attend a week long classroom course that is offered at various locations around the US. You train side by side with clinicians and take a certification exam at the conclusion.
- FAST TRACK OPTION - Groups of 10 or more can arrange for an on-site condensed version designed specifically for your organization/product line.
The Skin and Wound Management Course is taught in a fun, relaxed and
professional environment. The classes are upbeat, positive, engaging and
high energy. Instructors are dynamic presenters who use lots of
visuals, a variety of learning styles, interesting examples and humor as
part of their instruction styles. We promise you won't be bored.
Eligibility for Certification
Applicants for the CWCMS™ Certification must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Verified current or past employment in a wound care industry related sales position.*
2. Complete application for WCEI "Certified Wound Care Market Specialist" Course
3. Attend the WCEI Skin and Wound Management Course. (full attendance required)
4. Agree to follow CWCMS™ Code of Ethics.
5. Receive passing score of 85% on the CWCMS™ Examination.
6. Payment of required fees.
*Wound Care Industry includes but not limited to:
Companies/Business/Individuals that provide products, research,
equipment, services, and adjunctive therapies to consumers or healthcare
providers for the purpose of skin and/or wound management. If no
experience or current employment in the wound care industry, applicant
must provide a minimum of 3 references. (Professional, Academic,
Colleagues, or Customer)
For detailed information on this course and the CWCMS credential including fees, click here to view and download the CWCMS certification handbook and application.
Ready? Click here to begin registration
Contact: Mike Grivas, CWCMS, VP Business Development
Wound Care Education Institute