- Courses & Seminars
- WOW Conference
- Bring A Course To You
A personal investment with BIG REWARDS, the Diabetic Wound Management program is the way to pursue the critical knowledge needed to save lives and limbs in your diabetic patient population and sit for the National Alliance of Wound Care® DWC® certification exam.
If you are a licensed healthcare professional in nursing, therapy or medicine you can become diabetic wound certified if you meet the eligibility requirements for examination. For eligibility requirements
Diabetic Wound Management Course and DWC Board Exam
Includes DWC Board Certification exam and fees - $2927
WCEI Alumni tuition - $1827
1. 90 days of program access
2. WCEI Diabetic Wound Management Manual shipped to you in 4-5 business days
3. Learning aides: glossary, sample questions
4. DWC Board Pre-exam certification review
5. DWC Board certification exam and fees
6. 29.50 education credits (CE)
7. Access to "Alumni Only" section of WCEI website
8. Clinical consultation hotline
9. WCEI promotional items
10. Live instructor tutoring available
PLEASE NOTE: The online program does not include the three hands-on core competencies: total contact casting, diabetic nail debridement (clipping), and conservative sharp debridement. And does not provide CMEs.
The Diabetic Wound Management Course© is approved by the National Alliance of Wound Care® Credentialing Board (NAWCCB®), the credentialing arm of the National Alliance of Wound Care®.
Please click here to download DWC® Candidate Exam Handbook
Please click here to view the DWC® FAQ site
Please click here for CME/CE details