One Day Wound Management Seminars
New For 2015
The New International Clinical Practice Guidelines:
Prevention and Treatment of PRESSURE ULCERS
What is new? What is essential? And, how to use them!
7 Hour One-day Interactive Seminar
The new international pressure ulcer guidelines recently published 575 recommendations for pressure ulcer prevention and treatment. In this seminar, we will detail the guidelines in a format that will help you determine and summarize what is working in your care settings and what areas need improvement. Additionally, you will be provided with “how to’s” specific to the guidelines.
Seminar will cover:
- Pressure ulcer prevention: Assessment, Risk, Patient Positioning and Support Surfaces
- Pressure ulcer treatment: Wound Bed Preparation, Topical Dressings, Nutrition and Pain
- Emerging therapies: Surgical Interventions, Special Populations, Patient & Staff Education and Tracking
Seminar Objectives—Upon conclusion participants will be able to:
- Identify key interventions to include in pressure ulcer prevention care plans that are based upon pressure ulcer risk factors.
- Differentiate which topical dressings, agents, and/or therapies to utilize for the treatment of pressure ulcers based upon a clinical assessment.
- Discuss & implement methods for tracking prevalence, incidence, and healing of pressure ulcers.
Dynamic interactive discussion
Hands on product training
Product exhibitor showcase
Certificate of completion (emailed)
- Free parking (most locations)
WCEI's dynamic wound care certified faculty of speakers will deliver you with the current standards of care in wound care. Their motivational teaching style has inspired health care professionals across the nation. You'll want to immediately go out to heal wounds and make a difference in your patients life!
2015 Hands-On Workshop Locations
(Click on location for more details and to sign up)
May 5, 2015 San Francisco, CA
May 7, 2015 Los Angeles, CA
Enhance your knowledge in wound care and Get a "taste of the apple" with our one day wound care seminars! Designed as either half day or full day events, the seminars are presented in an exciting, motivating and energizing format that makes the perfect learning environment.
COURSE DATES & LOCATIONS
HOST A SEMINAR AT YOUR FACILITY