Online Skin & Wound Management Course
with WCC® Exam
The online self-paced Skin and Wound Management Course will teach you the fundamentals of wound care and will help you become current with the standards of care and legally defensible at bedside. The curriculum is designed and taught by a dynamic certified wound care instructor. This online course will prepare you for the board certified Wound Care Certification (WCC®) exam administered by the National Alliance of Wound Care and Ostomy (NAWCO®)
If you are a licensed healthcare professional in nursing, therapy and medicine you can become wound care certified if you meet the eligibility requirements for examination.
For Eligibility Requirements
Advanced Learning Management System
Taught by a certified instructor, our online course allows you the flexibility to advance your education without disrupting your personal or work life.
Online Skin and Wound Management Course and WCC Board Exam
Includes WCC Board Certification exam and fees - $2997
1. 90 days of program access
2. WCEI Wound Care Manual shipped to you in 4-5 business days
3. Learning aides: glossary, sample questions
4. WCC Board Pre-exam certification review
5. WCC Board certification exam and fees. (note: PSI testing centers in US only)
6. 22.75 education credits (CE)
7. "Alumni Only" access to WCEI website
8. Live instructor tutoring available
Program Cancellation Policy click here.
WCC® Certification Examination is offered by the National Alliance of Wound Care and Ostomy®
PSI Testing Centers located in US only.
The Skin and Wound Management Course is approved by the National Alliance of Wound Care® Credentialing Board (NAWCCB®), the credentialing arm of the National Alliance of Wound Care®.
WCC Candidate Exam Handbook
WCC FAQ site