Requirements for the WCC® Certification Preceptor Pathway
- You must have an active unrestricted license as a registered nurse,
licensed practical/vocational nurse, nurse practitioner, physical
therapist, physical therapist assistant, occupational therapist,
physician or physician assistant.
Register and attend one of WCEI Skin and Wound Management Training Courses (Click here to view course locations near you).
- After the completion of the WCEI's Course you must then complete a minimum of 120
hours of hands on clinical training with an NAWCO® approved clinical
for preceptor handbook and detailed info
It is recommended that you have your preceptor secured prior to attending the course
All clinical hours must be completed within one year of attending the
wound management course. Candidate's wound care experience must be a
component of daily licensed job duties. This includes experience from
such venues as acute care, long term care, home health, etc.
Invest in your career, enroll today!
Anyone that attends our course will receive the following:
1. Classroom training sessions
2. A complete WCEI® Wound Care Manual
3. Exam and fees are included
4. Continuing Education Certificate
5. Access to "Alumni Only" section of WCEI® website
6. Complimentary networking luncheon (at most course locations)
7. WCEI® promotional items
8. Clinical support hotline