For Sales and Marketing Representatives: Gain a Competitive Edge with the Certified Wound Care Market Specialist® Course and CWCMS® Exam
Looking to increase your organization’s revenue potential, enhance your customer base, and become more competitive? Transform your sales force into wound care specialists through WCEI’s Wound Care Market Specialist Certification® course.
Build your business by becoming a Certified Wound Care Market Specialist®
This onsite CWCMS® course, taught by upbeat and dynamic presenters, is designed for sales and marketing professionals in the wound care industry. Instructors teach sales teams to confidently build business through demonstrated knowledge in:
- Best practices in wound care
- The science behind healing wounds
- Current standards in practice
Your sales staff will not only retain what they learn, they will be able to immediately put new skills into practice, and give your organization that competitive edge. The benefits of taking our onsite course include:
- Quiet, dedicated time out of the office to really focus on wound care training
- Real, practical and hands-on use of new tools and techniques
- Opportunities to tackle subjects and questions outside of the standard course training
- In class networking with healthcare professionals
- Valuable feedback from the trainer and others in the group
Certified Wound Care Market Specialist® (CWCMS®) Examination
The CWCMS® examination is offered by WCEI® on the final day of the onsite course. To sit for the examination, you must meet eligibility requirements. Examination fees are included in the tuition rate.
Customize Your Training
WCEI® can conduct a modified course to meet your organizational needs. With a minimum of 10 students, WCEI® will conduct the CWCMS® program and include strategic value added services with an immediate connection to thousands of wound care professionals. Contact us to find out how to get started.
CWCMS® Certification Handbook CWCMS® Code of Ethics
$2,797 Individual Student
Examination fees: Fees are included in the tuition rate. After registering for the course, you will be directed to complete the exam application.
Group Code: A group code identifies a course tuition rate for organizations who have an agreement with WCEI®. The code is given to individuals associated with the organization who are taking a course. The code, if applicable, must be used when registering for the course.
Included with Tuition
Financial Options Cancellation Policy
- Onsite classroom training
- WCEI® Skin and Wound Management course workbook
- Learning aides: glossary, sample questions and more
- Pre-exam certification review (course review)
- Exclusive access to resource materials
- Networking lunches (at most locations)